Ever wondered How to host a web page on Google drive!
The Google drive is also connected with other Google services which make it the best choice from all other cloud storage service. It offers 15 GB of free cloud storage beyond the limit, the user has to pay a fee. The Google drive is integrated with Google docs, Google spreadsheet, and Google Slides. The user can also manage the folder and files in the Google drive very easily and even generate the printout very easily if you don’t have the USB or storage device with you.
So, without taking much time start how to host a web page on Google drive. Follow the steps below
The first step is accessing a Google drive. For accessing a Google drive, you need a Gmail account. Create a Gmail account or sign in to your Gmail account if you already have a Gmail account. If you are facing troubles accessing your Gmail account, you can take technical support for Gmail.
Once you are signed up (or logged into your account), you can access the drive from your browser, there are apps available for both Android and Ios.
3. Go to drive.google.com and you will automatically get signed in from your browser
4. create a folder in the Google drive and name it according to your preference. I have named it website
5. Set the permissions of the folder to “Public on the web”. Right click on folder website> share>Advanced>change>anyone on the web>saved
7. Now go to the web address drv.tw and select via google drive
8. select allow and you will see the webpage files in the
9. Select the index file and click on that
10. click on the file and you will see your webpages live