Solved: “KINGSOFT ANTIVIRUS AUTOMATICALLY CHANGED LANGUAGE FROM ENGLISH TO CHINESE”
How many of us have had a problem that everything on your computer system which was readable in simple English suddenly changed into a different language which we are not so familiar with. I am sure most of us have experienced this kind of problems, apart from the virus this common issue arises due to software we use are from different national origin that have another national language than English.
Kingsoft office suits and antivirus we know is widely used Chinese software. Apart from providing incredible services one of the major issues we have faced with kingsoft antivirus is that it automatically changes the English language to Chinese. At times the users who use kingsoft office suits, the kingsoft antivirus automatically gets installed without your permission and converts the language to Chinese. On the other hand who install kingsoft antivirus they too face the similar language change problem.
The biggest drawback of this issue is that you cannot read anything as all language gets converted to Chinese. If you get into such problem there is no need to panic, no matter what part of the day it is just pick you phone and call technical support staff at the toll free numbers a team of experts are always available 24/7 will take great care of your problem.
The best possible way to get rid of this issue is to uninstall kingsoft antivirus. You can follow these simple steps given below to uninstall kingsoft antivirus from your system.
- Right click on the kingsoft icon on your system screen and exit the agent, make sure you properly exit.
- Now get to the uninstall wizard
- If you are using windows 7, 8 and 8.1 go to the control panel and click programs and features. In the case of window 10 go to setting –system-then apps and features.
- Now click on uninstall/change
- Now you will be on a kingsoft page, press the button on the top right.
- Finally there will be an highlighted button, click the button and wait until the progress bar reaches 100%
- Now close the window by clicking the cross bar at extreme top right corner, if in case it hangs you can reboot the PC.
Once you have uninstalled kingsoft antivirus make sure all the component too are removed.
- Start the task bar, in the case of windows 7 go to process bar and in the windows 8 and 10 go to detailed bar.
- Right click on process and choose “open file process”
- Search for uninst.exe or uni0nst.ext in that folder and run it
- Now uninstall the kingsoft components and repeat for every process.
In the end make sure all the kingsoft shortcuts too are deleted, these shortcuts are icon mainly found on the desktop screen and on the taskbar. For the shortcut on the desktop right click on the icon and hit delete. For taskbar shortcut right click on the taskbar and choose “unpin this program from task bar’’.
This is the way you can manually uninstall kingsoft antivirus. It can get a bit confusing because all the words and symbols will appear in Chinese If you are looking for detailed hassle free step to step guidance please call the expert technical staff who are available 24/7 at the toll free Kingsoft Antivirus support number +1-888-502-0552. The team analyzes and assists you through each step to uninstall and provides the best possible resolution to your problem.